1. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
2. Is there any earlier one?
3 .Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
4 .Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m.train?
5 .Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
6 .Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
7 .May I reconfirm my flight?
8 .Are they all non-reserved seats?
9 .Do I have to reserve a seat?
10. May I see a timetable?
11 .How long will I have to wait?
12 .Which would you prefer, a smoking seat ora non-smoking seat?
13.Do you have any other flights?
14.When would you like to leave?
15.Can I reconfirm by phone?
16.Where can I make a reservation?
17. Do I need a reservation for the diningcar?
18. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
19 .Is this a daily flight?
20. Excuse me. May I get by?
21. How much does it cost to go there by ship?
22 .Can I cancel this ticket?
23. Check it to my final destination.
24. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
25. Take your baggage to the baggage section.
26. Please open your baggage.
27. Please fill in this disembarkation card.
28. Let me see your passport, please.
29. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
30. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
31. It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
32. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
33. If he wants to make any changes, minoralternations can be made then.
34. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
35. So our evenings will be quite full then?
36. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
37. We’d have to compare notes on what we have discussed during the day.
38. That’ll put us both in the picture.
39. Then wed have some idea of what you’ll be needing.
40. I cant say for certain off-hand.
41. Better have something we can get our handson rather than just spend all our time talking.
42 .It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
43. But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
44. I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to.
45. We’ve got to report back to the head office.
46. Thank you for you cooperation.
47 .We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
48. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
49.If you have any questions on the details，feel free to ask.
50. I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.